Photography trick : first I will tell you a trick: You can find out whether the remote is good or bad through the camera of the mobile phone. Bring the light on top of the remote in front of the camera. Now press any remote button. If this light is burning by pressing the button, then your remote is fine. Is not it fun… Let us tell you interesting information about camera and photography…
- Today every 2 minutes, so many photographs are being taken, which were not taken even in a hundred years between 1800 and 1900.
- Below is the world’s oldest last known photo It was drawn in 1816 by French photographer ‘Nicéphore Niépce’. Below is the oldest photo in the world in which man was It was drawn in Paris in 1838. In this, the man is getting his shoes polished.
- The world’s first digital camera was made by the company ‘Kodak’ in 1975, which weighed 3.6 kg. With this, only Black & White photos could be taken with 0.01 megapixel lens and it took 23 seconds to take a photo. In 1976, Kodak occupied 90% of the US camera market. 5. The world’s first ‘DSLR Camera’ was produced by Kodak in 1986 together with Canon. It had a 1.3 MP lens made by Kodak and the body of the Canon F-1 camera made by Canon.
- The world’s first ‘DSLR Camera’ was produced by Kodak in 1986 together with Canon. It had a 1.3 MP lens made by Kodak and the body of the Canon F-1 camera made by Canon.
- It is not allowed to mute the sound that comes while taking a photo from the camera of a mobile phone in Japan and in some phones there is no option to mute it.
Thank you for visiting my website.